Coarse Fishing Holidays – Meet the Fish
Our well-stocked lakes and private jetties are exclusively for you. No day tickets are sold!
Our two lakes, Leo’s Lake and Eleanor’s Lake, are stocked with tench (up to 9 lbs), bream, mirror carp and common carp up to 28 lbs. We also have our small silvers pond, which is home to roach, rudd and skimmers.
There really is something for everyone – our coarse fishing holidays are ideal for beginners, children, and anyone fishing for fun!
We provide landing nets and mats, and there are free pellets every day (please just ask).
Help us look after our fish!
Fish welfare is absolutely essential, so we have the following rules:
- Barbless hooks only, maximum size 10
- No keepnets
- No nuts or meat
- Rod licence required
- No sea rods – soft rods only please
- No braided line including hook length
- The landing nets and mats we provide must be used on all fish
- Please use the pegs provided and never banks
- Please use the carp care kit provided
- Fishing during daylight hours only
Find out more about our coarse fishing holidays now by talking to Alan and Paula on 07934 468981.