Appealing Swallow Lodge has lovely views over Leo’s Lake, and a cosy and well-appointed interior.
Swallow Lodge is one of the row of three pretty lodges on the larger of the two lakes, Leo’s Lake. Finished to a high standard, Swallow Lodge is an excellent base for your fishing holiday. Designed as the perfect angling retreat, it has its own private jetty so you can fish straight from your garden.
One of the most-loved features of our lodges is the outdoor hot tubs, with lovely views out across the water. Perfect for unwinding with a glass of wine after a day at the lake, or for non-fishing partners to relax in. The lodge also has a lushly-planted garden and covered verrandah, equipped with a barbecue, an outdoor dining set and a patio heater for al fresco evenings.
Indoors, the open-plan living area has contemporary décor, with leather sofas and a wooden dining suite. There’s a television with a DVD player (and a selection of DVDs) as well as a CD player and an iPod dock. The modern kitchen has everything you need, and there’s a separate utility room.
The two double bedrooms each have their own flat screen TV and DVD player, and one of the bedrooms has an en-suite shower room.
Swallow Lodge at a glance:
- Two double bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Utility room
- Bathroom with mixer shower over
- Private garden
- Verandah with hot tub
- Private jetty
- Parking for 2 cars
- The middle of three lodges on Leo’s Lake
- Flat screen TVs with DVD players in living room and both bedrooms
- Kitchen: gas hob; electric oven; dishwasher; fridge with ice compartment; microwave; toaster; kettle
- Washer dryer, iron and board, and storage in utility room
- Electric coin meter (low tariff). Gas included
- Bed linen provided
- Sofa bed in living area for additional guest(s) at an additional £50 per person
- Bathroom: bath; mixer shower; WC; vanity basic; heated towel rail; shaver point
- En-suite: large corner shower; WC; basin; shaver point
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Check-in 4pm, depart by 10am
Prices for this year 2020
Mid season (mid March – 2 June; 15 September – 19 December, excluding school and public holidays)
£550 per week
High season (2 June – 15 September; 23 December – 6 January)
£820 per week
Prices for 2021
There will be a slight price change for next year, in 2021:
March £550 per week
Mid season £600 per week and High season £870 per week
These prices are based on four people sharing the Lodge.
Deposits are non-refundable (we advise you to take out your own holiday insurance).
All Nanpusker Lodges are closed from 7 January until mid March.
Please check Swallow Lodge’s availability calendar.
You can then either contact us (Alan and Paula) on 07934 468981, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the booking request form.
- Sorry we regret, NO Pets in any of the lodges.
- All the lodges are Non-Smoking.
- We don’t take single-sex bookings of three guests or more.
Availability Calendar for the Swallow Lodge
Please check the Swallow Lodge Calendar below for availability then complete our booking request or contact us on email@example.com or phone Alan & Paula on 07934 468981
Sorry we are unable to accept any requests for short breaks. Rentals are made for seven days starting with a Saturday 4 p.m. arrival and departure by 10.00a.m.