One of the three lodges on Leo’s Lake, Kingfisher Lodge is modern, comfortable and inviting.
Kingfisher Lodge is one of three lodges at the waterside of Leo’s Lake, the larger of our two main fishing lakes. Beautifully finished and equipped with everything you need, including its own private jetty, Kingfisher Lodge is the perfect angling retreat.
All our guests love the outdoor hot tubs, which are perfect for relaxing after a day’s fishing (or for non-fishing partners to enjoy with a glass of wine and a book!). The pretty private garden has a covered veranda, equipped with a barbecue, an outdoor dining set and a patio heater for lovely, lakeside al fresco dining.
Indoors, the open-plan living area has attractive contemporary décor, including leather sofas and a wooden dining suite. There’s a television and DVD player (complete with a selection of DVDs) as well as a CD player and iPod dock. The modern kitchen is a pleasure to cook in, and there’s a separate utility room for storage and laundry. Wi-fi is available enabling guests to stay connected.
The two double bedrooms each have their own TV and DVD player, and one of the bedrooms has an en-suite shower room.
Kingfisher Lodge at a glance:
- Two double bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Utility room<
- Bathroom with mixer shower over
- Private garden
- Veranda with hot tub
- Private jetty
- Parking for 2 cars
- The lodge is on the left hand side, situated on Leo’s Lake
- Flat screen TVs with DVD players in living room and both bedrooms
- Kitchen: gas hob; electric oven; dishwasher; fridge with ice compartment; coffee maker; microwave; toaster; kettle
- Washer dryer, iron and board, and storage in utility room
- Electric coin meter (low tariff). Gas included
- Bed linen provided
- Sofa bed in living area for additional guest(s) at an additional £50 per person
- Bathroom: bath; mixer shower; WC; vanity basic; heated towel rail; shaver point
- En-suite: large corner shower; WC; basin; shaver point
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Check-in 4pm, depart by 10am
Prices for Nanpusker Lakeside Lodge – Kingfisher – 2021
March £550 per week
Mid season (mid March – 2 June; 15 September – 19 December, excluding school and public holidays)
Mid season £600 per week
High season (2 June – 15 September; 23 December – 6 January)
High season £870 per week
Prices for Nanpusker Lakeside Lodges – Kingfisher – 2022
March – £600 per week
April – £700 per week
May £800 per week
June, July and August – £1070 per week
September – £800 per week
October – £700 per week
November and December (excluding Christmas) – £600 per week
Christmas and New Year – £1070 per week
These prices are based on four people sharing Kingfisher Lodge.
Deposits are non-refundable (we advise you to take out your own holiday insurance).
- Sorry we regret, NO Pets in any of the lodges.
- All the lodges are Non-Smoking.
- We don’t take single-sex bookings of three guests or more.
All Nanpusker Lodges are closed from 7 January until mid March.
Please check Kingfisher Lodge’s availability calendar below.
Availability Calendar for the Kingfisher Lodge
Sorry we are unable to accept any requests for short breaks. Rentals are made for seven days starting with a Saturday 4 p.m. arrival and departure by 10.00a.m.