Finished to exceptional standards and set on its own on Eleanor’s Lake, Mallard Lodge is truly something special…
Situated on its own on Eleanor’s Lake, Mallard Lodge is larger than the other lodges, and finished to an even higher standard. With extra-special touches such as oak flooring and a 46” television, this is a superb place for an exceptional angling holiday.
Mallard’s guests love the outdoor hot tub, which is perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine, gazing out over the lake. Mallard Lodge has lovely private gardens, and of course, you have your own fishing jetty. There is a covered veranda equipped with a barbecue, an outdoor dining set and a patio heater for al fresco evenings.
Indoors, the open-plan living area has contemporary décor, with oak flooring, leather sofas and a stylish, black gloss kitchen. There’s a 46” 3D television with a Blu-ray DVD player as well as a CD player and an iPod dock. Wi-fi is available enabling guests to stay connected. The modern kitchen has everything you need, and there’s a separate utility room.
The two double bedrooms each have their own flat screen TV and DVD player, and one of the bedrooms has an en-suite shower room.
All of this, plus wonderful fishing opportunities in a relaxing location and the best of West Cornwall beaches, fishing villages, gardens and attractions.
Mallard Lodge at a glance:
- Two double bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Utility room
- Bathroom with mixer shower over
- Private garden
- Veranda with hot tub
- Private jetty
- Parking for 2 cars
- The only lodge on Eleanor’s Lake
- Larger rooms than the other three lodges
- Flat screen TVs with DVD players in living room and both bedrooms
- Kitchen: gas hob; electric oven; dishwasher; fridge with ice compartment; microwave; toaster; kettle
- Washer dryer, iron and board, and storage in utility room
- Electric coin meter (low tariff). Gas included
- Bed linen provided
- Sofa bed in living area for additional guest(s) at an additional £50 per person
- Bathroom: bath; mixer shower; WC; vanity basic; heated towel rail; shaver point
- En-suite: large corner shower; WC; basin; shaver point
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Check-in 4pm, depart by 10am
Prices for Nanpusker Lakeside Lodges – Mallard – 2021
March £620 per week
Mid season (mid March – 2 June; 15 September – 19 December, excluding school and public holidays)
Mid season £670 per week
High season (2 June – 15 September; 23 December – 6 January)
High season £970 per week
Prices for Nanpusker Lakeside Lodges – Mallard – 2022
March – £670 per week
April – £800 per week
May – £900 per week
June, July and August – £1170 per week
September – £900 per week
October – £800 per week
November and December (excludes Christmas) – £700 per week
Christmas and New Year – £1170 per week
These prices are based on four people sharing Mallard Lodge.
Deposits are non-refundable (we advise you to take out your own holiday insurance).
All Nanpusker Lodges are closed from 7 January until mid March.
Please check Mallard Lodge’s availability calendar. Sorry we are unable to accept any requests for short breaks. Rentals are made on a weekly basis starting with a Saturday 4 p.m. arrival and departure by 10.00a.m.
You can then either contact us (Alan and Paula) on 07934 468981, email us at email@example.com or complete the booking request form.
- Sorry we regret, NO Pets in any of the lodges.
- All the lodges are Non-Smoking.
- We don’t take single-sex bookings of three guests or more.
Availability Calendar for the Mallard Lodge
Please check the Mallard Lodge Calendar for availability then complete our booking request or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Alan & Paula on 07934 468981
Sorry we are unable to accept any requests for short breaks. Rentals are made for seven days starting with a Saturday 4 p.m. arrival and departure by 10.00a.m.