Woodpecker Lodge is one of the three inviting lodges on Leo’s Lake, with beautiful views across the water.
Woodpecker Lodge sits at the water’s edge of Leo’s Lake, the larger of our two well-stocked lakes. Beautifully finished and very well-equipped, Woodpecker Lodge is the perfect angling retreat, complete with its own private jetty.
One of the favourite features of our lodges is the lakeside hot tubs, perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine (and very popular with non-fishing partners!). The prettily-planted private garden has a covered verandah, equipped with a barbecue, an outdoor dining set and a patio heater for al fresco meals overlooking the lake.
Inside the lodge, the open-plan living area has attractive modern décor, including leather sofas and a wooden dining suite. There’s a TV and DVD player (plus a selection of DVDs) as well as a CD player and an iPod doc. The contemporary-style kitchen has everything you need, and the lodge has a separate utility room.
The two double bedrooms each have a TV and DVD player, and one of the bedrooms has an en-suite shower room.
Woodpecker Lodge at a glance:
- Two double bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Utility room
- Bathroom with mixer shower over
- Private garden
- Verandah with hot tub
- Private jetty
- Parking for 2 cars
- The lodge is on the right hand side, situated on Leo’s Lake
- Flat screen TVs with DVD players in living room and both bedrooms
- Kitchen: gas hob; electric oven; dishwasher; fridge with ice compartment; coffee maker; microwave; toaster; kettle
- Washer dryer, iron and board, and storage in utility room
- Electric coin meter (low tariff). Gas included
- Bed linen provided
- Sofa bed in living area for additional guest(s) at an additional £50 per person
- Bathroom: bath; mixer shower; WC; vanity basic; heated towel rail; shaver point
- En-suite: large corner shower; WC; basin; shaver point
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Check-in 4pm, depart by 10am
Prices for this year – 2020
Mid season (mid March – 2 June; 15 September – 19 December, excluding school and public holidays)
£550 per week
High season (2 June – 15 September; 23 December – 6 January)
£820 per week
Prices for 2021
There will be a slight price change for next year, in 2021:
March £550 per week
Mid season £600 per week and High season £870 per week
These prices are based on four people sharing Woodpecker Lodge.
Deposits are non-refundable (we advise you to take out your own holiday insurance).
All Nanpusker Lodges are closed from 7 January until mid March.
Please check Woodpecker Lodge’s availability calendar below.
You can then either contact us (Alan and Paula) on 07934 468981, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the booking request form.
- Sorry we regret, NO Pets in any of the lodges.
- All the lodges are Non-Smoking.
- We don’t take single-sex bookings of three guests or more.
Availability Calendar for the Woodpecker Lodge
Please check the Woodpecker Lodge Calendar for availability then complete our booking request or contact us on email@example.com or phone Alan & Paula on 07934 468981