Woodpecker Lodge is one of the three inviting lodges on Leo’s Lake, with beautiful views across the water.
Woodpecker Lodge sits at the water’s edge of Leo’s Lake, the larger of our two well-stocked lakes. Beautifully finished and very well-equipped, Woodpecker Lodge is the perfect angling retreat, complete with its own private jetty.
One of the favourite features of our lodges is the lakeside hot tubs, perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine (and very popular with non-fishing partners!). The prettily-planted private garden has a covered verandah, equipped with a barbecue, an outdoor dining set and a patio heater for al fresco meals overlooking the lake.
Inside the lodge, the open-plan living area has attractive modern décor, including leather sofas and a wooden dining suite. There’s a TV and DVD player (plus a selection of DVDs) as well as a CD player and an iPod doc. Wi-fi is available enabling guests to stay connected. The contemporary-style kitchen has everything you need, and the lodge has a separate utility room.
The two double bedrooms each have a TV and DVD player, and one of the bedrooms has an en-suite shower room.
Woodpecker Lodge at a glance:
- Two double bedrooms (one en-suite)
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Utility room
- Bathroom with mixer shower over
- Private garden
- Verandah with hot tub
- Private jetty
- Parking for 2 cars
- The lodge is on the right hand side, situated on Leo’s Lake
- Flat screen TVs with DVD players in living room and both bedrooms
- Kitchen: gas hob; electric oven; dishwasher; fridge with ice compartment; coffee maker; microwave; toaster; kettle
- Washer dryer, iron and board, and storage in utility room
- Electric coin meter (low tariff). Gas included
- Bed linen provided
- Sofa bed in living area for additional guest(s) at an additional £50 per person
- Bathroom: bath; mixer shower; WC; vanity basic; heated towel rail; shaver point
- En-suite: large corner shower; WC; basin; shaver point
- Welcome pack on arrival
- Check-in 4pm, depart by 10am
Prices for Nanpusker Lakeside Lodges – Woodpecker – 2021
March £550 per week
Mid season (mid March – 2 June; 15 September – 19 December, excluding school and public holidays)
Mid season £600 per week
High season (2 June – 15 September; 23 December – 6 January)
High season £870 per week
Prices for Nanpusker Lakeside Lodges – Woodpecker – 2022
March – £600 per week
April – £700 per week
May £800 per week
June, July and August – £1070 per week
September – £800 per week
October – £700 per week
November and December (excluding Christmas) – £600 per week
Christmas and New Year – £1070 per week
These prices are based on four people sharing Woodpecker Lodge.
Deposits are non-refundable (we advise you to take out your own holiday insurance).
All Nanpusker Lodges are closed from 7 January until mid March.
Please check Woodpecker Lodge’s availability calendar below.
You can then either contact us (Alan and Paula) on 07934 468981, email us at email@example.com or complete the booking request form.
- Sorry we regret, NO Pets in any of the lodges.
- All the lodges are Non-Smoking.
- We don’t take single-sex bookings of three guests or more.
Availability Calendar for the Woodpecker Lodge
Please check the Woodpecker Lodge Calendar for availability then complete our booking request or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Alan & Paula on 07934 468981
Sorry we are unable to accept any requests for short breaks. Rentals are made for seven days starting with a Saturday 4 p.m. arrival and departure by 10.00a.m.